February 23, 2017
Dear Academic Officers:
This is a lengthy query and we appreciate any time you may find to respond.
1. Is your agency responsible for the new program review process in your state?
2. What are the most prominent purposes of your state’s public IHE academic program review process?
3. Briefly, what key steps does your program review process entail?
4. In total, approximately how many academic program proposals from your state’s public IHEs does your agency review each year? ________
5. More specifically, approximately how many associates_____________, bachelors______________, masters______________, doctoral______________ public IHE academic program reviews does your agency undertake each year.
6. Of the total number of your state’s public IHE academic program reviews, approximately what percentage are approved/ disapproved by your agency?
7. Are there any current issues or potential changes being considered for your state’s public IHE academic program review process?
8. What is the link to your website that details the public IHE academic program review process?
9. Does your agency have program termination authority?
10. Does your agency approve extensions and alterations of existing programs?
11. Who is a contact person for your state’s public IHE academic program review process? Name_______________Title_______________Contact Information___________________